[Bldg-sim] comparing different energy simulation software

Yan Xing yx at kinetic-aiu.com
Tue Apr 7 05:40:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

I wondered has anyone come across latest research on comparison of
different energy simulation software with actual buildings performance.
I would be very appreciate your replies and happy to summarise and share
findings at a later stage.

Many thanks

Yangang Xing

Sustainability Toolkit Developer

yx at kinetic-aiu.com

Kinetic AIU Limited

The Factory

108 Northwood Street

Birmingham

B3 1TH

Tel:   0121 212 3424

Fax:  0121 212 3425

www.kinetic-aiu.com <blocked::http://www.kinetic-aiu.com/>

Registered in England as company no. 4673847

Registered office address: 437 Birmingham Road, Sutton Coldfield, West
Midlands B72 1AX

The information contained in this email may be confidential and is
intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please accept our apologies and
notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorised use of the information
contained in this email is strictly prohibited.

We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email and any
attachment(s) or hyperlink(s) do not contain viruses, but cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a consequence of
receipt.