[Bldg-sim] HVAC Data for Malaysia

mohammed aliyu mannir2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 02:20:35 PDT 2009

Hi all,Im developing an intelligent controller for HVAC and wish to use appropriate input-output data for the system in order to train and test the network. Can someone advise me on how to generate or obtain an appropriate environmental data (air temp, air speed, RH) and their corresponding 'ideal indoor setpoints' for a tropical humid climate like Malaysia. I wantd to use the psychrometric chart, but it appears not suitable cos there other variables Im not using.Regards,Mohammed