[Bldg-sim] FW: Electric sub-meter

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Tue Apr 28 07:38:56 PDT 2009

Hussein,

A colleague of mine, who specializes in residential energy, has some recommendations below for electric sub-meters.

_____________________

Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP
Energy Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x123
Fax: 608.238.0523
Email: kswartz at ecw.org
Web: www.ecw.org

Energy Center University
Your gateway to sustainable design training and online education programs.
www.ecw.org/university/