[Bldg-sim] How long it takes for energy modeling? HME

Steve Mignogna smignogna.BLDG.SIM at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:27:51 PDT 2009

Sherie-

I also agree with Chris.  In addition, in my experience I have never been
able to complete an energy model using eQuest and verify the results in one
day. I would be very skeptical to believe that, unless it was an extremely
simple and early stage model built completely in the wizard.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten