[Bldg-sim] Daylighting Rules of Thumb

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Sun Apr 12 08:10:38 PDT 2009

Thanks Christoph,

Nice work. While anything based on daylight factors is limiting, you
have qualified that every step of the way. The nice thing about this
is that you have created a process for really applying a daylight
factor approach early on in the design process. You should cross-post
this to the radiance list!

Rob Guglielmetti