[Bldg-sim] EQuest/DOE2.2 Day Types

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 23:54:18 PDT 2009

Kevin:

Hope I didn't steer you wrong. Let me show you the screen shot of what I found..

But I think this may be for something else. I know that in schedules, Monday always comes first, before Sunday.

I also cannot think of any output that assigns a number to a day.

Sorry to confuse you.

John

DayOfWeek or #DOW
Returns an integer index of the day of week corresponding to the Yr/Mo/Da entered.  When CalcLeap is set to 1 or a leap year, then the calc assumes 29 days in february, else 28.
   Return values:
1.          Sun
2.          Mon
3.          Tue
4.          Wed
5.          Thu
6.          Fri
7.          Sat
Syntax
DayOfWeek(Year, Month, Day, CalcLeap )
or "#CDN(Year, Month, Day, CalcLeap)
where the first argument (Azimuth) is the azimuth of the surface, and the second argument (Tilt) is the tile of the surface.