[Bldg-sim] Fwd: Re: [Met-urbclim] 1 PostDoc and 1 PhD position in Hamburg, Germany

M F A Ramadan M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Aug 4 16:37:57 PDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from M F A Ramadan <M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk> -----
    Date: Tue,  4 Aug 2009 11:21:55 +0100
    From: M F A Ramadan <M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk>
 Subject: Re: [Met-urbclim] 1 PostDoc and 1 PhD position in Hamburg, Germany
      To: David Grawe <david.grawe at zmaw.de>

Dear David:

This is Just a question about the life in Hamburg, because I have just heard
that non-German people specially MUSLIMS suffer from Religious Racism and
Discrimination, and even reached killing, does it exist also in Hamburg like
Dresden?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/07/german-trial-hijab-murder-egypt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini

Please need to hear from you or from any one.
Thanks in advance,

Mohamad

----- End forwarded message -----