[Bldg-sim] was..Rooftop Snow Cover???

JRR energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 21:14:09 PST 2009

JRR wrote:

How soon will Energy Plus software support  .... PURCHASED SNOW ???
It's great insulation !!!  and it changes the albedo of the roof....
You could even
capture rain / snow melt for re-use.... and you could even Snow every
night and
melt it with the Sun to be caught the next day... avoiding peaking
charges.....

Enough viewing into my bag of patent tricks for this evening.........
If you are intrigued by these suggestions you have my email above.

John R Ross III PE