[Bldg-sim] EPact 2005 tax savings

Duke Graham duke at gaiadevelopment.com
Wed Feb 25 16:32:34 PST 2009

I second that motion.

I am probably going to switch simulation tools just because of eQuest’s unapproved status.

These incentives are important to our clients.

Gaia New 4-29-08

Duke Graham, PE, LEED® AP

Gaia Development LLC

4040 Del Rey Ave., Suite 12

Marina del Rey, CA 90292

p. 310.591.8172

f.  310.827.1702

www.gaiadevelopment.com

P Please consider the trees before printing this email