[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] Energy Modeling wish-list

Pallavi Mantha Pallavi.mantha at som.com
Thu Feb 19 15:37:10 PST 2009

Karen,
This is a great idea!! I'd be happy to help you with the list so feel free to contact me....
Please also add me to the developer's list.

Thanks,
Pallavi

Pallavi Mantha

SKIDMORE, OWINGS & MERRILL LLP
14 WALL STREET
NEW YORK, NY 10005
T: 212.618-3939 F: 212.298.9500
PALLAVI.MANTHA at SOM.COM

SOM
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.