[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeling Opportunity in NYC

Park, Joseph jpark at aerotek.com
Wed Jan 28 04:46:19 PST 2009

Hello and Good Morning All,

I wanted to inform all of you that there is another opening for a junior
energy modeler in the New York City area.  Our client focuses heavily on
energy remodeling stages for various commercial and industrial buildings
in New York and would like to bring on a mechanical engineer with a
minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
Any experience with the following software is necessary: Trane Trace,
E-Quest, DOE-2, TREAT etc.

Please contact me on my direct line at 212-588-5850 or email at
jpark at aerotek.com

Thank you.

Regards,

Joseph Park | Aerotek Energy
757 Third Avenue, Suite 201, New York NY 10017
Phone (212) 588-5850 | Email: jpark at aerotek.com
www.aerotek.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephjpark
People. Fit. Perfectly.
The greatest compliment to our business is a referral.  If you know of
someone who is looking for work, or who is hiring, please feel free to
pass on my contact information.  Thank you.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.