[Bldg-sim] how to vary dDHW efficiency

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Tue Jan 6 11:45:04 PST 2009

Peter:

I believe 1 / % boiler efficiency is the Heating EIR. So go to your
boiler tab on the Component tree when in the Water Side Module and input
the new Heating EIR.

I believe there are Condensing Boiler Curves in one of the BLDG-SIM
threads to also add to this. And I believe that under DOE2 HELP, there
is some discussion on such curves as well.

Good luck !!
John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Project Manager
Nexant, Inc.