[Bldg-sim] Energyplus - Low Temp Radiant Systems

Rick Strand rkstrand at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 6 12:00:25 PST 2009

Timothy:

Currently, it is not possible to turn off the condensation shut-off
for low temp radiant systems in EnergyPlus.  Greater flexibility over
the condensation issue as well as an ability to bypass this feature
for the low temp radiant system is currently being worked on.  It will
hopefully be available in the next EnergyPlus release this spring.

Rick Strand