[Bldg-sim] Design Builder- simulation time for a run period of 1 month

Mahabir Bhandari Bhandari at DesignBuildersoftware.com
Thu Jan 22 06:34:25 PST 2009

Vishnu,

In general, E+ takes longer time for simulation than the DOE2 based
simulation software. It is hard to tell why it is taking so long without
looking at the model .  You may want to post your question  on DesignBuilder
Support Forum (you can upload your model their and someone will have a look
at it.):

http://www.designbuilder.co.uk/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,25/page,vie
wforum/f,1/

regards,

Mahabir

___

Mahabir Bhandari, Ph.D., LEED AP
DesignBuilder Software| 18 Tanglewood Rd | Amherst, MA 01002 | Ph: (413)
256-4647 | www.designbuildersoftware.com
___

P Consider the environment before printing this email