[Bldg-sim] Optics5

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 9 15:30:09 PDT 2009

There is a detailed explanation of how to create laminates in WINDOW and
Optics5 on the WINDOW Knowledge Base. Here is the direct URL

http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/52/NFRCLaminates.html

The first link on that page, Laminate Procedures, points to a PDF file which
has step by step instructions about creating lamiantes.

Robin

*******

Robin Mitchell

Windows & Daylighting Group