[Bldg-sim] CO2 in DesginBuilder

M F A Ramadan M.Fahmy at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Jul 16 13:10:16 PDT 2009

Thanks Jerry and Bill:

I think you might be right but still the outputs are very huge to understand for
a short time interval unless it is for a year as Bill said.  CO2 production
calculated ranged from 20-30 Kg for some scenarios at peak time on a typical
summer day.

Does it mean for example that the building produces 25 Kg/Megajoules/year at
13.00 of local time?
And if the simulations held for only one summer typical day, what does this
mean?

Is  it better to be addressed in terms of the variation of CO2 production; i.e.
CO2 production has varied from 12.00-13.00 LST by
5 Kg/megajoules/year ?

Any thoughts !!!

Salam Alaykom,
Mohamad