[Bldg-sim] Exterior lighting power

Eric Studer estuder at dmiinc.com
Mon Jul 27 03:22:02 PDT 2009

It is my understanding that exterior façade lighting needs to be modeled
identically in both baseline and design case models, and that the design
case façade lighting needs to meet the requirements of Table 9.4.5.  Credit
can be taken for the tradeable surfaces.

Eric

Ph:   (781) 431-1100 ext 12
Fax:  (781) 431-1109

  _____