[Bldg-sim] Optics5

Lam, Linda linda.lam at wspfk.com
Tue Jun 30 15:43:55 PDT 2009

Has anyone successfully created an Optics5 file and imported into Windows5 or 6? I have a pretty complex glazing system that is composed of various coated glazings, and plastic.  I think I've managed to create and save a "Laminate" made of components and adhesive layers but I don't know where to go from here.  It looks like the laminate is saved with a .usr extension.

When I click "Import" in Windows5, it opens up glazing.mdb but the laminate i created in Optics5 doesn't show up...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Linda

Linda Lam, LEED® AP