[Bldg-sim] Survey regarding types of HVAC systems used?

Cramer Silkworth silkworth at transsolar.com
Tue Mar 3 13:02:41 PST 2009

Paul,

Poke around CBECS, that info might be in there. I know they have heating
and cooling energy source numbers, not sure if delivery devices are in
there somewhere or not. Might need to do some of your own data analysis
to pull out office spaces.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cbecs/

-Cramer

J. Cramer Silkworth

Transsolar Climate Engineering

Technical consulting for energy efficiency and environmental quality in
buildings.

145 Hudson Street

Suite 402

New York, NY 10013