[Bldg-sim] Seoul Weather File

Joe Huang joe at drawbdl.com
Mon Mar 9 11:19:28 PDT 2009

I am sending to you via e-mail a draft IWEC2 weather file for Seoul in
*.bin format being developed as part of my ASHRAE project, "Development
of  Typical-Year Weather Files from the ISH Data Base of Historical
Weather Data for 2,500 International Locations".   The project will be
completed in a month or two at the latest. Please recognize that the
file I'm sending is a preliminary draft and subject to change, and that
ASHRAE owns the copyrights to the final product.

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies