[Bldg-sim] File attachments from the archives

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Mar 12 13:31:45 PDT 2009

Molly,

If you save the attachment by clicking on the link using the
right mouse button you are given the option to save it and
to name it. It is probably called something like
"attachment.bin". You should rename the attachment with the
original name of the file which is shown a few lines above
the link. In this case it is ZIP file that can then be opened.

I wish it wasn't so complex.

Jason