[Bldg-sim] Masters Degree Survey - Sustainability and Community Development

Neil Finlayson Neil.Finlayson at lews.uhi.ac.uk
Thu May 28 03:33:19 PDT 2009

UHI is seeking feedback on proposals to develop three new postgraduate
programmes with a strong focus on sustainability and community
development, which we plan to deliver from September 2010.  All courses
will be available to study wholly online with options for full or
part-time study.

To test the relevance of our proposals we would be grateful if you
could take part in a short online survey that should take no more than 5
minutes to complete. In addition, your help in circulating this request,
as appropriate, would be greatly appreciated.

The survey is on the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ls1KNAqiC0Gh_2fzp5ZNypdQ_3d_3d

UHI is a partnership of colleges, learning and research centres,
working together to provide university-level education to people
throughout the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, and beyond.

Our proposed new degrees are:
¬	MSc Sustainable Energy Solutions;
¬	MSc Developing Low Carbon Communities;
¬	MSc Developing Sustainable Rural Communities.

For students not wishing to undertake a full MSc there will be
opportunities to undertake a PG Cert, PG Dip, or individual modules for
CPD purposes.

If you have any problems completing the survey or would like any
further information on the proposed degrees, please call Una Lee on
01343 576353 or e-mail: una.lee at moray.uhi.ac.uk .

Many thanks again for your help.

Dr. Neil Finlayson
Senior Researcher