[Bldg-sim] Connecting Boiler to Geothermal Loop

Maudud Quazi tauhid80 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:16:22 PDT 2009

Hello,
I am currently simulating energy modelling for a senior home using eQuest.
In the Mechanical design there is a geothermal loop providing cooling and
heating for the building.  At the same time two boilers are suplying heat to
the geothermal loop when the geothermal loop temperature is low.  I am not
able to model this in eQuest.  Can someone let me know how I can do that?
Also, the geothermal loop is preheating the DHW using two water to water
heat pump.  How do I input that in the eQuest.  I would like to thank
eveyone in advance for your help.
Hassan