[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 building rotation reasoning

JHANSEN jhansen at ghtltd.com
Tue May 12 12:07:30 PDT 2009

On a sort of related topic - was there ever an addenda that allowed
you to use the Uvalue and SC for the NORTH walls instead of the Uall
for all orientations.  Just got called out on this for a recent
project, but have used the North coefficients on at least 5 previous
projects successfully... Trying to understand the LEED inconsistency.
For that matter, why even have an entry on the EAc1 for the North
orientation coefficients?

On May 12, 2009, at 2:20 PM, "Cramer Silkworth" <silkworth at transsolar.com