[Bldg-sim] Part weather data.

Chris Yates Chris at zed-uk.com
Wed May 13 08:05:57 PDT 2009

I've asked if these guys at wunderground could make the csv data
available via ftp, but to no avail. Downloading 365 days of csv from the
website page-by-page is a pain.
If anybody else has any luck, please let me know.
The other option is to webscrape the data with a bot. Far beyond my
expertise - any web coders out there?
Chris