[Bldg-sim] Part weather data.

Yook Lewis froshin at dasskorea.com
Wed May 13 14:59:23 PDT 2009

Dear users

Mr. Jason Glazer already introduced the EnergyPlus Weather Data site.

(http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data.cfm)

You can directly use the EnergyPlus to use a certain weather data.

Or* why don't you use ESP-r* which enables you to inport EnergyPlus Weather
files (*.epw) and generate a csv file from your weather data?

Lewis Yook