[Bldg-sim] Proceedings UK conference heat transfer 1984

Tariq Abbas tabbas at hilsonmoran.com
Tue May 12 05:29:00 PDT 2009

Alamdari used to work at BSRIA in uk, where I also used to work...

Also I know that they are embedded as a pull down option in IES software.

Best to do a search on Alamdari Hammond for convection coeff

Hope this helps

TARIQ ABBAS BEng, MSc, LEED AP

HEAD OF SUSTAINABILITY - UAE

Tel : +971 2 677 4220
Fax : +971 2 677 4202
Mobile : +971 50 8213327
Email : tabbas at hilsonmoran.com
Web : www.hilsonmoran.com
Registered no: 1233447 England. Registered office : 16 Armstrong Mall, Southwood, Farnborough Hampshire, GU14 0NR

"This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or priviledge is waived or lost by erroneous transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy and hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Hilson Moran Partnership Ltd reserves the right to monitor all E-Mail communications through its networks. Any view expressed in this message is those of the sender, except where the message specifically states them to be the views of Hilson Moran Partnership Ltd. All transmissions are checked for viruses but all recipients are advised to undertake their own virus checks as Hilson Moran Partnership Ltd will not take responsibility for any damages arising from virus infections".