[Bldg-sim] Throttling Range

Michelle Vigil michelle.vigil at arup.com
Wed May 13 10:05:48 PDT 2009

Based on ASHRAE 90.1, you can only have 3.4% hours outside of the
throttling range (300 hrs) and only 50 hours difference between the
budget and proposed.

In the simulation file, report SS-R Zone Performance Summary for_____
you can see what zone and how many hours are under-cooled or
under-heated. If it's just one rogue zone you can look at that
particular zone or system to see what might be the problem. Also, using
the hourly reports to see what is happening in the zone is helpful to
diagnose.

good luck.

Michelle