[Bldg-sim] energypro external shading

Rimes, Christie Christie.Rimes at wspfk.com
Thu Nov 5 12:43:21 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

I am using energypro to comply with California's Title 24 Code. I am
having some issues with trying to correctly model the external shading.

My building has the following irregular shading elements resulting in
these problems:

*         Horizontal shading using fritted glass - I can't specify the
material used in the external shading. Is it possible to make a ledge
around the building made out of glass?

*         External corridor which shades the windows - There are
horizontal as well as vertical elements to this, however the only
vertical element I can find is side fins. Could I draw these in?

There seems to be no option to