[Bldg-sim] TRACE-double facade and PV systems?

Sasa Pantic usrobotics011 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 08:12:50 PST 2009

Dear all,

I would kindly ask for an information please regarding TRACE v. 4.1.1; v 6.2.4

1) How can I trick TRACE to handle double facades with an imposed airflow in the air gap?
2) Any idea on how to model semi transparent PV window along with electricity generated?
3) Any general advise on modeling 56 story  building  using TRACE for LEED compliance in EA section?  e.g. should I consider zone-by-zone approach with defining all envelope, HVAC systems or treat typical floor as a single zone , perhaps?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Sasa