[Bldg-sim] Basecase Fenestration Visible Light Transmittance (Tvis), LEED NCv2.2

surekha tetali surekhatetali at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:27:06 PST 2009

I think visible transmittance value doesn't matter whatever it is in the
base case, if we are following Appendix G of ASHRAE 90.1 for energy modeling
for LEED NC v 2.2.
Visible transmittance of fenestration does not affect the energy consumption
since daylight sensors are not modeled in the base case.

Regards,

Surekha Tetali