[Bldg-sim] Tax Incentives Assistance Project (TIAP)

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Mon Nov 9 06:49:39 PST 2009

Matt, each case will be based on whole-building utility costs for natural gas and electricity, combined.

You may also want to combine the three scenarios into one set of simulations rather than thee partially qualifying sets of simulations if you are applying for the full amount.

-DSE
http://www.grummanbutkus.com