[Bldg-sim] LEED Application - Telecommunication/Electrical Rooms in Baseline Model

Robby Oylear robbyo at rushingco.com
Fri Nov 13 09:34:38 PST 2009

What you've done seems appropriate.  I would respond to the reviewer with
the information below, citing the sections of ASHRAE 90.1-2004.  The USGBC
reviewers are not infallible and sometimes make mistakes like this.

One comment though, make sure you have a PSZ system for each
telecom/electrical room.

Robby Oylear, LEEDR AP

Mechanical Engineer

direct: 206.788.4571