[Bldg-sim] International survey on the practical use of BIM

Gabriël Saskia saskia.gabriel at artesis.be
Wed Oct 21 04:59:22 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I am looking for practitioners from the building industry to participate in an international survey on the practical use of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
Results of the survey will be shared if you fill in your e-mail address under the last question.

You can access the survey at:
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=0599c6f7-b10e-47fe-ba0e-92997fcb6c4d

First of all, I kindly ask you to take the survey and secondly, I would like to ask you to spread the survey to any other colleagues and team members who have come in contact with BIM.

The survey holds 26 questions and takes maximum 10 minutes of your time.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

With gratitude,

Saskia Gabriël
PhD in Architectuur

Design Sciences