[Bldg-sim] Weather File: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Ali E. Hajiah ahajiah at safat.kisr.edu.kw
Sun Oct 18 03:15:23 PDT 2009

Hi John,
           Abu Dhabi's weather file can be used for Dubai since both cities are close to each other.

Thanks

Ali Ebraheem Hajiah, Ph.D.
Associate Research Scientist
Building and Energy Technologies Department
Environmental and Urban Development Division
Kuwait Institute for Scientific Research
P.O. BOX: 24885, SAFAT 13109 KUWAIT
Tel.: (+965) 24989105
Mobile: 99390778
Fax: (+965) 24989099