[Bldg-sim] Article for IBPSA News October 2009

Veronica Soebarto veronica.soebarto at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Sep 2 15:18:08 PDT 2009

Dear Simulationists

If you would still like to send an article, news on new software and/or
software updates, notable projects using simulation, and the likes, to be
included in the upcoming IBPSA News October 2009, please send it to me at
your earliest convenience so it arrives before 21 SEPTEMBER 2009.

I look forward to receiving an article from you. Thank you.

Regards,

Veronica Soebarto

IBPSA News Editor-in-Chief

Dr Veronica I Soebarto

Associate Professor

School of Architecture, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design The
University of Adelaide, SA 5005, Australia

Ph. 61 8 8303-5695

Fax 61 8 8303-4377

Web: http://www.arch.adelaide.edu.au

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright.  If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.