[Bldg-sim] Existing building HVAC modeling

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Fri Sep 4 06:48:33 PDT 2009

James,

Per part b of Seth's reference, his modeling solution only works if you do not cross the line between new and existing with any HVAC services (air, chilled water, hot water, dhw).   Once you do that, things get complicated.

Based on past experience, I highly suggest a through reading of Appendix G, existing CIRs and then writing your own to avoid being forced to remodel by the LEED review.

Paul