[Bldg-sim] Quearies

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 04:30:28 PDT 2009

Hi All,
                 I modeled one building with packaged multizone system
in which there is simultaneous cooling as well as heating for heating
i have given source as furnance .But when results of annual energy
consumptions are comming it is showing zero energy consumption for
space heating which i think it should not show because we have given
heating also ans it is showing gas consumption for pump and auxillary
.

Sir what do you suggest whether it should should space heating also .

Thanks
Sambhav.