[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler Seeks Work

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at naturalintelligence.us
Wed Apr 21 18:43:35 PDT 2010

All,

My former empoyer decided to drop energy modeling as a business offering. I
am now available for freelance work in both commercial and residential
energy modeling using eQUEST, EnergyPlus and Energy-10. To date I have
completed over a dozen projects for design case analyses, federal tax credit
and/or USGBC LEED certification. I also have a very strong background in IT,
am knowledgable in building science and have Manual J and D experience.
Competitive rates, hourly or fixed fees. Email reply off-list or telephone
me at 919-801-0734.

Thank you for your attention.

 - Christian  Stalberg, Principal
   Natural Intelligence, LLC