[Bldg-sim] Equipment Loads

Wilson, Luke LWilson at integral-group.net
Fri Apr 23 13:20:55 PDT 2010

Hello all, happy Friday.

I have a model that has a commercial grade washer and dryer in a space. I have no equipment information. Can anyone give me some heat load estimates for these types of equipment? It doesn't have to be perfect, I just need to account for some heat load.

I appreciate your help,

* Please note our new contact information and operating entity *

Luke Wilson, EIT, LEED AP BD+C

3005 Carrington Mill Blvd., Suite 550, Morrisville, NC 27560
t: 919.597.7931    f: 919.433.5301    e: lwilson at integral-group.net<mailto:lwilson at integral-group.net>    www.integral-group.net<http://www.integral-group.net/>

Integral Group.  Deep green engineering.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.