[Bldg-sim] Not a simulation question, but need help looking for vendor/ product developer for piezoelectric application / floor tiles.

Dan Jestico djestico at hilsonmoran.com
Mon Apr 12 06:39:26 PDT 2010

They've installed piezo electric dance floors in London, Rotterdam and
San Francisco. See the below link for details of the one in London.

http://inhabitat.com/2008/07/16/green-a-go-go-at-londons-first-eco-disco
/

Unfortunately I can't find the name of the manufacturer or guarantee the
quality of the dancing.

Dan.