[Bldg-sim] Not a simulation question, but need help looking for vendor/productdeveloper for piezoelectric application / floor tiles.

Paul Carey paul at zed-uk.com
Mon Apr 12 09:54:22 PDT 2010

I just seem to remember that small issue that the Millennium Bridge in
London suffered from, harmonic resonance.  A series of these things mounted
down the pavement and everyone walking in unison, and before we know it,
pedestrians will be suffering from sick pavement syndrome.  Nice simulation
project, reckon that’s a real earner ;-)   Arup didn’t too badly out of the
Millennium Bridge situation, even though it was one of their own making.