[Bldg-sim] Easy Question 2

Bill Talbert btalbert at aeieng.com
Tue Apr 13 13:36:14 PDT 2010

If you apply 'addendum a' to 90.1-2004, you don't have to distribute windows evenly across the façade. There are a couple of additional changes in addendum a, including supply air temperature reset of 5 deg F (instead of the original 10 deg F) and a building area change to Table G3.1.1A that would also have to be applied since addenda are acceptable as long as they are applied in full.

BILL TALBERT  PE, LEED® AP
SR. SUSTAINABLE ANALYST

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.441.6677 | F: 608.238.2614
btalbert at aeieng.com  |  www.aeieng.com