[Bldg-sim] [Radiance-general] BSDF for a glazing without blinds/shades

Robin Mitchell rdmitchell at lbl.gov
Wed Apr 14 12:59:05 PDT 2010

Ramana -

In Preferences, under Optical Calcs you can check the "use matrix method for
specular systems (glazing systems without shading devices)" and the program
will generate the XML and CSV files when you calculate a glazing system. I'm
not sure they will have the information you are looking for, but that is how
you get those files for a specular glazing system.

Robin Mitchell

Windows & Daylighting Group

Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory

  _____