[Bldg-sim] creating a custom polygon in eQUEST

Kingsley, Michael L. MICHAEL.L.KINGSLEY at saic.com
Thu Apr 15 12:03:35 PDT 2010

Jacob,

After you input the first three vertices and click "done" you should get
a "polygon properties" dialogue box that will allow you to enter the
rest.  If not then you can double-click on the polygon in the component
tree and edit them from there.  By the way, you can avoid the annoying
y-vertex pop-ups on vertices 4+ if you enter all of the y-coordinates
first and then fill in all of the x-coordinates.

Best regards,

Mike

Michael L Kingsley, PhD, PE, LEED AP

Senior Engineer/Project Manager

SAIC

6390 Fly Road

East Syracuse, NY 13057

kingsleym at saic.com

Office (315) 437-1869 x205

Cell    (315) 373-4081

"We did not inherit the Earth from our parents.  We are borrowing it
from our children."

Chief Seattle