[Bldg-sim] Appendix G Fan Power Calculation Clarification

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:47:44 PDT 2010

Hi Karen,

How are you?? Well, I trust. I will look at your calcs as soon as I can but
I must go watch the PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS (go BLAZERS!!) win! I hope!! The
game is starting right now.

Sorry in advance to any/all Suns fans (just kidding). You know the
Trailblazers are all we have here in Portland and we are FANS!

Carol!!