[Bldg-sim] Looking for help with high level modeling to confirm feasibility for LEED Midrise Pilot

Brian Corbell briancorbell2 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 14:41:40 PST 2010

We are going for approval for LEED Midrise Pilot for a commercial building in
Little Rock, Arkansas.  My partner is a LEED AP and his rough calculations show
we qualify, but before we spend a lot of money on full modeling, we want to
confirm feasibility.

The building is currently vacant and so produces no income.  This will be one of
the first LEED historic buildings in the state and has attracted a lot of
attention.

Ideally, we find an individual or small firm who can help us out with this
initial modeling now and then with the full modeling when it is required.  We
need the feasibility modeling before year end.

Thanks!