[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Fenestration Areas

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Thu Dec 23 06:12:52 PST 2010

Oh! There was the problem... I was looking at the 90.1 2004 User's Manual!

So as long as we proportionally reduce windows to bring the overall building glazing percentage to 40%, I should be good?

William Mak, LEED Green Associate
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 559-1217
E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.