[Bldg-sim] wetbulb formula

Dr. Nader Chalfoun chalfoun at email.arizona.edu
Fri Dec 10 07:03:52 PST 2010

Alec:

In the past, I wrote two programs in Turbo Pascal that calculates
thermal properties of moist air based on ASHRAE equations.  They are
called PSY and PSY2.  PSY2 takes values of Dry-bulb and Relative
Humidity under a particular pressure condition (in.Hg) and returns all
properties of that air including Relative Humidity.

I will attempt to send this PSY2.exe file but our university email
system blocks any .exe files from being sent over their system.  So I
will remove the .exe from the file and you can re-name it later.  You
can also try to unzip the attached PSY2.exe file.

If it doesn't work, let me know, and I will send it through other email
accounts to you directly.  You may also try to download it from my
website: http://houseenergydoctor.arizona.edu

Nader

Check my new online energy courses
http://www.hed-online.com

Nader V. Chalfoun, Ph.D., LEED AP, CEA
Professor of Architecture and Environmental Sciences
Director: The House Energy Doctor Program
http://houseenergydoctor.arizona.edu
Chair: Graduate Masters Program on "Design and Energy Conservation"
Coordinator: Environmental Education Ph.D. Minor
Faculty on Global Change Ph.D. Minor

Address:
University of Arizona
College of Architecture and Landscape Architecture
1040 N. Olive St., Tucson, AZ 85721, U.S.A.
Phone: (520)621-6751    Fax: (520)621-8700