[Bldg-sim] custom weather file

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:29:24 PST 2010

Hi James,

I usually use Ecotect Weather tool to do what you mentioned
here. Alternatively, TAS can edit weather data directly in its module. My
experience is that try not to convert weather file into excel and compile
back since errors may occur easily in the process.

Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b